As a specialist in web analytics, conversion optimization and customer relationship management, Guy helps large organizations with becoming more customer centric. He is the founder of Digital Optimizers, a company which focuses on optimizing the owned media channels of its clients.
His goal is to provide visitors to websites and other online devices with the best possible customer experience.
How does he do this?
Many tools and techniques make it possible to obtain valuable information about the search, surf, view and click behaviour of visitors and potential customers. This data can be used to give a unique experience and provide a pleasant and effortless online / offline customer experience. And, of course, the behaviour can differ based on the type of customer and main customer tasks at hand.
Seen from the organization’s point of view, it is his goal to help customers grow to the next level in their online maturity model. Depending on the knowledge and experience needed by the organization, the job varies from:
- Implementing tag management tools & web analytics (Google Analytics / Piwik)
- Experimenting: A / B and multivariate testing (Visual Website Optimizer / Optimizely / Google optimize)
- Management input / output of usability tools (Hotjar, Usabilla, Crazy Egg, Clicktale, Mockflow)
- E-mail marketing testing & optimization (Selligent, Exact)
- Qualitative survey and feedback tools (Customer Centric Index, SurveyMonkey, Qualaroo, 4Q, Kampyle, GetSatisfaction)
Guy is co-founder of the Customer Centric Index tool, a survey specifically designed to understand what current customers want you to improve on your website / app: www.customercentricindex.com.